Pool Kings is a company that specializes in building and maintaining swimming pools. They are committed to providing you with a high-quality pool experience and excellent customer service.
Pool Kings was founded by a man who was tired of seeing his neighbors’ pools get finished before he did. He wanted to help people who were just as excited about having a pool as he was but didn’t have the time or expertise necessary to build it themselves.
The company has grown significantly since its founding, but it remains true to its original mission: to provide exceptional service at an affordable price point.
Pool Kings is a company that specializes in building custom-built swimming pools. The firm has been around since the 2000s, and it’s one of the leading providers of such services in the United States. If you’re looking to have an Olympic-sized pool installed in your backyard, then Pool Kings might be just what you’re after. Let’s take a look at what makes this company so special and how much it costs to build one of its pools:
Pool Kings is a company that specializes in building swimming pools. They have been in business since 1991, and have built over 50,000 pools. Their experience shows: Pool Kings can build a pool anywhere from 4 feet to 50 feet in size, and they offer an extensive range of styles to suit your tastes. Whether you’re looking for a contemporary concrete shell with natural stone accents or an old-fashioned above-ground PVC pool with a slide and sprinkler system, Pool Kings has got you covered.
Who owns Pool Kings?
Pool Kings is a company based in California. The company was founded in 2004 and has been in the swimming pool business for over 30 years.
The company is owned by David and Barbara King, who has worked with their team of professionals to help people build swimming pools throughout the United States.
What is the biggest expense in building a pool?
- You can cut costs by opting for a smaller pool, but you’ll still need to decide how big of a plunge you want to take.
- All told, your average in-ground swimming pool will cost between $12 and $15 per square foot. That means that a 10-foot by 20-foot in-ground pool will set you back between $1,200 and $1,500 in total.
How much is the cheapest pool to build?
The cheapest pool is the one you don’t have to build, maintain or repair. The second cheapest pool is the one that doesn’t leak.
The third cheapest pool is the one that doesn’t require much maintenance. The fourth cheapest pool is the one that doesn’t cost anything at all.
How long does it take pool kings to build a pool?
Pool Kings can install your pool in as little as 10 days, but that doesn’t mean it will be completed within that time frame. The length of time depends on a number of factors.
- The size of the pool: The larger the pool, the more materials, and labor are required to complete it. It’s also typically more difficult to install a large-sized pool in colder weather due to the ice factor and other outdoor conditions such as wind or rain.
- Location: If you live in a warmer climate (i.e., Southern California), then installing a pool should not be an issue since you won’t have to contend with snow during winter months (though there may still be some freezing temperatures). If your home is located farther north where winters tend to get colder than in Southern California, and even then only if there isn’t snow on the ground the installation process may take longer because of these factors.* Your schedule: Naturally this comes down to personal preference and availability, but if there are other projects going on at once like remodeling work around the house or building additions onto the house then this could affect whether or not long-term projects like installing a new pool gets done sooner than expected due diligence required by project management software company
If you’re considering installing a pool in your backyard, you may want to know the Pool King’s cost to build.
You might be wondering: how much does a pool cost to build? It all depends on the size and features of the pool. The most important factor in determining the price of your new backyard oasis is the size.
The most basic shapes are rectangles, which average between 3 x 6 feet and 6 x 12 feet with an average depth of 4 feet. A round or oval shape with an average depth of 6 feet costs less than 5 percent more than a rectangle (4). A kidney-shaped pool that measures about 10 x 16 feet has an average cost of $25,250 (3), while one measuring 18 x 30 feet will run you about $63,000 (2).
If you want to add some flair to your new backyard paradise, consider installing a waterfall feature or making it into an above-ground spa, both can increase construction costs by as much as 70 percent over standard above-ground pools.
The professional grade pools that these craftsmen construct can easily cost tens of thousands of dollars.
The cost of a pool is dependent on the size, shape, and features of your pool. While you can find a basic concrete pool for as low as $20,000 dollars, professional grade pools that these craftsmen construct can easily cost tens of thousands of dollars. The average price for a quality custom-made backyard swimming pool is between $30,000 and $50,000; however, the price can vary based on location and other factors.
The cost of your new swimming pool will depend not only on its size but also on what features you want it to have: diving boards. waterfalls? lighting? etc. Add these extras into your budget as well as equipment such as automatic covers/heaters/water purifiers/etc.
If you are building a pool, here are some factors that can affect cost: Size of the Pool: The larger your pool is, the more expensive it will be. A standard-sized backyard swimming pool is usually between 20 and 25 feet wide by 40 feet long, but there are many other sizes available. For example, a lap pool is typically only around 10 feet wide but twice as long; this type of design allows for faster swimming speeds.
So what are some of the common features and what do they include?
PoolKings offers a wide range of options and can build a pool with various materials, shapes and sizes, depths, water features, and waterfalls.
- Different materials: You can choose between concrete and above-ground pools. Concrete is more costly than an above-ground pool but it’s made to last longer. The main difference between these two types of pools is that they have different designs depending on how they’re built – concrete requires construction while above ground requires no digging or construction whatsoever.
- Different shapes: PoolKing offers oval-shaped swimming pools as well as rectangular ones which come in both small and large sizes – perfect for families who want to enjoy their own private space.
- Different sizes: There are also different sizing options available for those seeking something more affordable yet still spacious enough for their needs such as small swimming pools or larger ones like Olympic size (50m).
Most of these pools are constructed using the Gunite method.
Most of these pools are constructed using the Gunite method. This is the most popular method of construction, as it is cost-effective and efficient. The gunite material is sprayed onto a wire mesh frame from an underwater nozzle on a floating barge. This process forms the desired shape into which water will be added when building the pool comes to completion.
The gunite material is then smoothed and polished to a high sheen. The pool liner is laid onto the bottom of the pool, and then water is added to fill up the construction site.
In this process, the contractor mixes sand and cement together to form a paste in a pressurized hose.
The contractor mixes sand and cement together to form a paste in a pressurized hose. This is done by connecting the hose to the end of a pump truck and spraying it onto a wire mesh frame. The concrete is then formed into the desired shape. The beauty of this method is that all you need to do is pay for the materials needed to create your pool, as well as hire someone who knows how to properly use them.
This gunite material is then sprayed onto a wire mesh frame and formed into the desired shape.
This gunite material is then sprayed onto a wire mesh frame and formed into the desired shape. Gunite is a mixture of sand and cement, and it’s sprayed onto a layer of wire mesh. The gunite is then formed into any shape you want (a pool, for example) and cured for about 24 hours before peeling away the wire mesh. After that, you can apply another layer of plaster over top to create an even smoother surface.
Once cured, the pool is covered with a layer of smooth plaster.
As the plaster dries, it will harden, creating a smooth and glossy surface. This layer helps prevent future damage from occurring and also makes the pool more attractive to look at.
The plaster is applied in thin coats and allowed to dry completely before the next layer is applied. This process will continue until the entire pool is covered with a smooth, glossy finish that can last for years.
Most companies offer a choice of colors for their clients.
Most companies offer a choice of colors for their clients. The color that you choose is important because it should complement the look and feel of your backyard, as well as enhance its overall appearance. To help you make an informed decision on what color will work best for your pool, here are some things to consider:
- Natural stone colors such as sandstone, travertine, and slate can complement any existing landscaping features. In addition to being visually appealing, these materials are also very durable.
- Concrete pools have a more modern feel compared to those constructed with natural materials like stone or brick but they are still able to be made into beautiful pieces of art that will not only last many years but also add value to your home
Once installed, these pools are beautifully detailed with tiling and rockwork.
When you think of pool construction, images of concrete and vinyl usually come to mind. However, many homeowners are now choosing pool decks that are made from natural materials such as stone. These decks can be beautiful when installed correctly and look great with any type of swimming pool.
When selecting a stone for your new decking, you’ll want to make sure it fits with the style of your house and backyard. Here are some popular choices:
- Limestone – This is an affordable option that’s perfect for those who like an old-fashioned feel in their home design. Limestone is also often used on walls surrounding gardens where it can add character without being too expensive or heavy looking.
- Slate – Slate is an ideal choice for people who prefer sleek contemporary designs because it comes in a variety of colors ranging from light grey tones through deep blues and greens all the way down into black hues which makes them perfect for blending into any kind of landscaping scheme without having distracting patterns take away from other elements like plants or trees.
The Pool Kings specialize in constructing world-class, luxury swimming pools for discerning customers throughout America.
Pool Kings specializes in constructing world-class, luxury swimming pools for discerning customers throughout America. With a wide range of pool types to suit any budget and an emphasis on high-quality workmanship and customer service, the Pool Kings are known for their ability to deliver exceptional results. We build pools that are beautiful and functional, with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Our mission is to create the perfect swimming pool for our customers. We do this by providing a professional and personal service, from initial consultation through to completion of the project. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and quality workmanship, which is why we’re so popular with our clients.
Pool Kings Cost To Build
Pool Kings is a television show that has been airing on HGTV since 2001. Each episode features a pool builder who helps owners build unique swimming pools and spas for their homes. The shows are intended to educate homeowners about building their own pools and spas, but it also shows off the beautiful designs that can be achieved through custom-built or prefabricated options.
According to HGTV’s website, Pool Kings was one of the network’s most popular shows in 2016 with an average viewership of 2 million viewers per episode. Many people like to watch the show because it provides valuable information about building pools while still being entertaining enough for casual viewing.
Pool Kings Pool Builders have designed and built hundreds of pools in the Tampa Bay area. From small, simple in-ground pools to large custom jobs with waterfalls, lap lanes, and crazy designs, we’ve done it all. The key to building your dream pool is having a trusted team that knows what they’re doing and can get everything done without wasting any time or money on mistakes. When you work with Pool Kings Tampa Bay, you’ll enjoy:
Access to over 30 years of experience designing and building swimming pools for residential customers like you. No matter what type of pool you want or how complicated its design may be, we’ve seen it all before. Our expertly trained staff will handle every aspect of your project from start until completion ensuring quality workmanship at affordable prices while keeping most disruption out of your way so that you can continue living your life without interference from construction crews coming onsite daily. All our customer service representatives have licensed contractors who live within the Tampa Bay area where they understand our local climate’s impact on swimming pool construction materials as well as providing customer care services during each phase of this process which includes initial consultation meetings with potential customers prior starting any plans/designs needed which takes place at one’s residence location where all requirements would need be discussed before starting any project beginning phase including budgeting considerations etcetera.”You will love working with us because:
It’s not just about building custom pools anymore; it’s also about helping our clients make informed decisions regarding their outdoor living space needs to be based on their budget requirements while providing them peace of mind knowing they are being served by a team that has been doing this successfully since 1989″. Pool King’s Cost To Build ranges from about $100,000 to $2 million.